Wednesday 8 July 2020

Year Zero Bestiary Kickstarter

Over the past few weeks I have been a bit preoccupied, and my work on the Giant Spider has sadly remained unfinished, hopefully I will get back to my conversions soon.

But as many of you know I have been working alongside other contributors to develop a 
fantasy bestiary for the Trilemma Adventures Compendium (available here)! The work on this is now and on 4th August we will be launching the kickstarter for this Year Zero Engine edition! To follow along and make sure you are notified of the launch please click here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for feedback, or ideas to add to the blog.

SANDPUFFER (from The Halls Untoward)

All Monster Names and Descriptions are taken from  The Halls Untoward  by Michael Prescott et. al. which is licensed under the  Creative Com...