Tuesday 4 August 2020

Excuses, excuses

I just wanted to drop in and give an update regarding my lack of updates.

My intention with the blog was to do a steady stream of conversions of classic monsters and update with other fun stuff. But after a good start things have slowed considerably mainly due to other commitments.

One of the main things that has taken my time is the ongoing development of the kickstarter book, Trilemma Adventures: Servants of Memory, that launches today. this has taken up much more time than expected, and it has also taken a lot of my brain power to keep re-working through it. I am hoping that as this launches properly it will then free me up to get back to writing on here.

I still aim to work through the classic creatures, and will commit to finishing up the Giant Spider by the end of the weekend. I will then move on to the other missing entries. I also have ideas for a few new spells and want to do some showcasing of other resources available to the Forbidden Lands community.

Anyway, thanks for your patience. Feel free to get in touch if you would like to contribute to the blog or if you have any ideas for what you would like to see me talk about.

Cheers
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for feedback, or ideas to add to the blog.

SANDPUFFER (from The Halls Untoward)

All Monster Names and Descriptions are taken from  The Halls Untoward  by Michael Prescott et. al. which is licensed under the  Creative Com...