Wednesday 5 August 2020

Kickstarter Launch and Learning

Yesterday the long awaited (by me anyway) kickstarter for Trilemma Adventures: Servants of Memory launched - Click HERE to back it!

With over 250 backers in the first day we blew past most monetary stretch goals in a few hours!

It was a thrilling ride and a real baptism of fire for me as my first kickstarter. I was overjoyed at the level of interest and then a bit of panic set in as I realised we were running out of cool extras for the backers.

It seems that myself and Michael, my partner in this, of Trilemma.com, underestimated the number of people that would want to add the Trilemma Adventures Compendium to their pledge, we had anticipated a good mix of PDF, Soft-cover and Hard-cover versions of the bestiary PDF and that few would also want the compendium.

Boy were we mistaken, and it has left us trying to work out what stretch goals we could put out to keep the campaign alive. I'm sure we will think of something cool. In the meantime if you want to follow along, join the kickstarter HERE




2 comments:

  1. Hi Craig,

    I'm aware this blog post is old so you may not see this comment. First of all, thank you for the Servants of Memory work - it's a real go-to resource for my game.

    Second, I'm really loving the 5e SRD monster conversions. I know sometimes it can be hard to find the motivation to continue working on stuff like this, so just wanted to give a thumbs up from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sunbeamo, thanks for your comment. As you can see my mojo has been missing for quite some time and I haven't even looked at the blog in a very long time. I am hoping that that is about to change as my mind as drifted back to the blog and all the unfinished things I have in my mind to put up here. I will make a slow start and finish the bloody spider, and then start moving forward. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for feedback, or ideas to add to the blog.

SANDPUFFER (from The Halls Untoward)

All Monster Names and Descriptions are taken from  The Halls Untoward  by Michael Prescott et. al. which is licensed under the  Creative Com...