Sunday 24 October 2021

I have been away for a while.

I just wanted to apologize for anyone that had started following this blog in the distant past and was sad that my updates have been missing for well over a year.

I had high hopes for this blog and wanted it to be a real repository of content for Forbidden Lands GMs and I really wish I had kept working on it but life got in the way.

All I can say is that a lot has been going on in my work and personal ilfe that has either kept me busy or has affected my mood that my mojo for keeping on top of this passion project has been sorely lacking.

At the start of UK lockdown in March 2020 my regular gaming came to a halt and the in person Forbidden Lands game was dead in the water. Although my group has managed to get some online gaming in I had to cut short my Vaesen game in February due to my Dad passing away, and I have only recently returned to running a game after this long break.

I also started a new job in November last year and have channeled much of my energy into making that a success, thankfully despite a few hiccups it is moving in the right direction and I am a stones throw from my one year anniversary.

I have recently been asked to help out on a project being produced by another group, and this has reignited my interest in the blog and finishing what I started and getting back into producing something fun.

I hope the wait has been worth it, or at least you get to have some fun with anything I do create. I will be really interested to see if anything matches up to the new creatures included in the official Forbidden Lands bestiary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for feedback, or ideas to add to the blog.

SANDPUFFER (from The Halls Untoward)

All Monster Names and Descriptions are taken from  The Halls Untoward  by Michael Prescott et. al. which is licensed under the  Creative Com...